Over the last year I’ve been pretty good a self-selecting out of unnecessary meetings. I still go to too many, but it’s been getting better. Every month, more of my colleagues seem to catch on, to help explain the typical decision process, I’ve created this handy chart.
- You know things are desperate in Oregon when the state determines that we can pump our own gas. oregonlive.com/news/2020/03/o… 5 hours ago
- Day 16 of lockdown, also a Saturday. That means I move from the kitchen table to the couch. 10 hours ago
- I only had one meeting today. I've never said this before, but I think I want more meetings. 1 day ago
- RT @MerrittPaulson: This is beyond unconscionable. Just when you think that DC couldnt get any lower. The repercussions here are so bad, a… 1 day ago
- RT @markmurray98119: 👇👇👇👇 1 day ago
- RT @cirium: Nearly 900 passenger widebodies, narrowbodies and regional jets have been added to the global stored inventory during the past… 2 days ago
- youtu.be/bkMwvmJLnc0 2 days ago