Over the last year I’ve been pretty good a self-selecting out of unnecessary meetings. I still go to too many, but it’s been getting better. Every month, more of my colleagues seem to catch on, to help explain the typical decision process, I’ve created this handy chart.
- Accident on I5. Google seems tohave some how rerouted people down my street. There is no easy outlet to any detour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @nedprice: Many of my former NSC colleagues and I consider what we did to respond to — and contain — Ebola our proudest accomplishment.… 21 hours ago
- @marcorubio I sure hope so. Sounds perfect! 2 days ago
- RT @kairyssdal: Wow. It’s been a while since I’ve had to point this out, but there’s no MASSIVE TARIFF MONEY coming in from Asia. Thes… 6 days ago
- @Montana_Jake It seems to be a pretty blah year on the food front. Bevvy prices are way up.and no new interesting/compelling menu items. 1 week ago
- RT @RELXHQ: From the eyeWitness to Atrocities app to the Rule of Law Impact Tracker, discover the #innovative and impactful solutions @Lexi… 1 week ago
- RT @jamesnmcdermott: Important reading for those working on #personalization: bit.ly/2RL7OGH 1 week ago