Over the last year I’ve been pretty good a self-selecting out of unnecessary meetings. I still go to too many, but it’s been getting better. Every month, more of my colleagues seem to catch on, to help explain the typical decision process, I’ve created this handy chart.
- Mixed feelings on the @LindseyGrahamSC rumors. Yes he is a horrible human being, but no one shoukd have too be oute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @PDXFire This is an awfully hyperbolic tweet. 9 hours ago
- Serious question @PortlandPolice. How can the public help you better manage and remove problematic officers? What t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Thanks to the great clues acquired by @NYPDShea, I figured out who the leader of antifa is . . .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @NYPDShea @NYPDPBBronx @NYPD40Pct @NYPDnews @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDChiefofDept Lets see, a bicycle innertube, an inn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @ClintSmithIII Not only should the @nfl apologize, but so should the brands that support the NFL. Many have come ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Not a good looknfor Buffalo, but now you know at least 57 of the problems. twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/s… 20 hours ago