Last week I posted a 2011 year in review at http://blog.cmdagency.com along with some 2012 predictions. Usually I also review my predictions that I made the previous year, but apparently I didn’t make any for 2011.
Instead I made some resolutions . . .
- Use fewer paper towels and plastic bags.
- Attend more educational and networking events — not all career related.
- Replace the windows in my house (can this be a resolution? I’ve been meaning to do it for three years).
- Donate more time to giving back and good causes.
- Learn to make a good Moroccan chicken tagine.
and the results . . . not so good . . .
We did use fewer plastic bags , in fact we didn’t buy a single bag in 2011. As for paper towels, we’re still using a lot. I did up my networking and spoke at a number of events and conferences. Still have old, cold windows. Outside of a few days at the Oregon Humane Society, I didn’t spend a lot of time volunteering. My tagine needs a lot of work.