Earlier today I gave a presentation at the Web Visions conference on the third generation of social media in the enterprise. I’ll expand on the concepts in blog format in the next few days, for those who couldn’t make it. But if you’d like to view the presentation in slide form, you can download it here.
- Email inbox management tip: set up a rule to auto-delete any mail that contains the phrase "We're here for you." 22 hours ago
- @jamiewaggie @jenxinpdx found some at the Beaverton Target about an hour ago. 1 day ago
- .@GavinNewsom is uniting a federation of states to centralize buying power for PPE and medical equipment. This is n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MichaelRStrain: “When Bush first told his aides in 2005 he wanted to focus on the potential of a global pandemic, many of them harbored… 2 days ago
- Me refreshing twitter over and over again to see if @kpduck calls me out with gratitude . . . then realizing that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Anyone else realize you really don't have to put your laundry away because you are just wearing the same three outfits in rotation? 3 days ago
- My work week would be much more interesting if @MicrosoftTeams supported some type of green screen feature. 3 days ago