I’ve been pondering the following. Maybe I’ll actually get motivated to search for answers, but for now, just throwing this out there . . .
- Why can’t mobile device manufacturers standardize on a single charger/ adapter format. Can’t I have one cable for cameras, phones, music player, etc. At least for now,while I do carry multiple best-of-breed devices.
- Why do automobiles still use the cigarette lighter sockets for power adapters. Can we switch to USB?
- When I make homemade ice cream, it goes stale afer about 36 hours. Why?
- Why is discoloring or aging photos suddenly cool (aka. hipstamatic?) Because it looks like it was taken in 1972, it’s hip?
- Farmville? And Farmville use by the currently employed? That said, in-game promos have worked great for a client.
- Can social media behemoths succeed by adding feature after feature, or will their customers defect to best-of-breed? Yes, talking about Facebook and location check-ins.