A quick Google or Bing search shows that BP does have a good SEO strategy. It appears that they have purchased keywords related to the leak and have optimized key parts of their site for search. These SEO pages contain updated information on their attempts to stop the leak and control the catastrophe.
- Me refreshing twitter over and over again to see if @kpduck calls me out with gratitude . . . then realizing that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Anyone else realize you really don't have to put your laundry away because you are just wearing the same three outfits in rotation? 8 hours ago
- My work week would be much more interesting if @MicrosoftTeams supported some type of green screen feature. 9 hours ago
- RT @Reddy: The lesson here for budget hawks: Government spending for prevention and preparation is far cheaper (by orders of magnitude) tha… 11 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Hannity. Rush. Dobbs. Ingraham. Pirro. Nunes. Tammy. Geraldo. Doocy. Hegseth. Schlapp. Siegel. Watters. Dr. Drew. Henry.… 16 hours ago
- @lgbtqfc I just found you and your writing. Can't leave now. 17 hours ago
- If you are selling something, please don't use the headline "we're here to help." #agencylife 1 day ago