- Why You Should Let a 5-Year Old Design Your Next Product - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/05/why… 1 hour ago
- Killing time while sitting on the tarmac at ORD waiting out a thunderstorm? Or is that just me? 1 day ago
- Thanks to @NikeFuel band I had to stay up an hour late last night so I could make my goal. Day 4 and really liking it. 1 day ago
- Everyone is carrying an umbrella and its barely misting. I must not be in Portland. #chicago 1 day ago
- RT @fmanjoo: Steve Jobs’ Dream TV Device Has Arrived. And it’s made by Microsoft. Me @Slate. fm4.fm/13GxSAx 1 day ago
- Portland: science is a thing. 1 day ago
- .@MLS What say you? MT @AlexAndreTheMeh: Sideline ref didn't raise his flag on Futty's red. No foul from the best view. #RCTID 4 days ago
- Simplify Partner Marketing Programs
- Build for Touch Now
- Some Terms the Marketing Industry Should Be Ashamed for Creating
- HBR Suggests We Should Eat More
- Is Email Marketing Ready for Responsive Design?
- Your Clients Don’t Have to Like You
- Should You Like Gate?
- Context Over Form Factor
- Getting Mobile Customers to the Desktop
- Has Social Become Less Social?